In Collaboration with
Miss Liu Miao/Mr. Wang Guangyuan(forum)
Mr. Guo Liang/Miss Yu Dongqi(exhibition)
Debuting in 2002, the China International Forum on Work Safety, hosted by the State Administration of Work Safety, P. R. China and the International Labour Organization(ILO) was established as a platform for safety and health stakeholders across the Asia-Pacific region. The China International Forum on Work Safety, held every two years, has been successfully held 6 times in Beijing. The journey of the Forum in the past decade coincided with the fast development of China’s safety and health cause. The principle of safe development has been written into the national development plan and national OSH policies and programs have kept pace with social and...more>>
- The 8thChina International Forum on Work Safety (DRAFT)
- The 8th China International Occupational Safety ＆ Health Exhi...
- COS+H 2016 Booth Reservation Starts Now
- ICOH Congress 2015 to be held from May 31 to June 5, 2015 in S...
- 2014 International Seminar on Pneumoconiosis Prevention and Tr...
- ISSA Secretary General has sent his Welcome Message for the Fo...
- IALI President has offered her Congratulatory Message !
- Guy Ryder, DG of the ILO has offered his Welcome Message !
As the flagship safety event in China, the Forum attracts more than 600 domestic and international delegates each time. Sponsors of the Forum can receive continuous and widespread brand recognition throughout the conference by making your company’s name stand out and get recognized. Sponsorship items range from registration desks, tea breaks, luncheons, technical session partners to Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsors. Sponsors can also capture the attention of core decision makers from the Chin...[more]